January 05, 2011

DAY ONE

Thanks to my friends for putting this challenge out there for me to be inspired by! I hope that it helps me to clear my mind for a Bright and Shiny New Year!

What I'd say to 10 different people right now? Oooookay...

1: I know you did your best. Thank You for giving me a place to call HOME.

2: Even though I think you may have cursed me, I will always love you and I miss you everyday!

3: I'm tired of your BS. The ball is now in your court and i'm not sure I care whether you pass it back or not.

4: You are So full of Potential! I just wish that sometimes you could see yourself from my eyes. Then you would know why I'm sometimes so hard on you to better yourself.

5: You're not nearly as smart as you would like for everyone to Think that you are. So would you Please SHUT IT every once in a while???

6: I wish every day that I would have turned the car around and gone to see you the last time we talked on the phone. I'm sorry and hope that you forgave me.

7: I don't know what makes you think I can handle it all by myself. I can't and I Wish that you would show some support.

8: I'm scared to death of losing you.... especially a little at a time.

9: You have No Idea how much you meant to me! THANK YOU for helping me survive it all and mostly for just Being You.

10: Thank You for sheltering me through so many storms. You will Forever have my Gratitude!

Wow... that was kind of liberating. Thanks for listening!


HUGS!

1 comment:

j said...

My word verification is aaolo. That's makes a cool sound - say it with me "aaolo!" It's like a disgusted hello or something a grumpy elderly man would say.

Sorry.

I'm glad you did this too! I felt the same way - it was cool to 'blog out loud' things that were on my heart.

Love ya!