January 12, 2011

Sorry that I've been MIA and missed some days of my "10 Day Challenge"! I've been snowed (more like ICED) in at work and have had limited access. When I got home yesterday, all I wanted to do was snuggle with the Hub and Kitties, and Sleep In My Own Bed! It was FABULOUS! Don't get me wrong, I did have some fun with the girls at work, but let's keep the sleepovers off campus right? LOL! I'll have pics to come when I get home for long enough to download them off my camera.


So, I think I was up to Day #4 on Irasema's 10 Day Challenge...

7 Things That Cross My Mind... A Lot
1.
I wonder what my cats are thinking and if world domination is on their agenda.
2. I need to call my parents more.
3. I really need to get off my duff and do something productive.
4. Am I ready to just go ahead and have the weight loss surgery?
5. I wonder what it would be like to live... There... or there... or there... or THERE?
6. I need to go to church.
7. I should quit worrying so much about what others think.

Thanks for sticking around to read em!
Have a Fabulous Day!
HUGS!


2 comments:

Jerri junque said...

I miss you, and I owe you a birthday lunch. Let me know when you are off on a Monday.

j said...

Weight crosses my mind a lot too. I hate diets and spend a lot of time thinking about how I need to be on one.

Was your being snowed in eventful? Did any mommies have to make a mad dash to the hospital in a one horse open sleigh?