January 14, 2011

DAY FIVE

SIX Things You Wish You'd Never Done...

Wow... I really don't have a lot of regrets in life. I try to do the best I can with what God has given me. That's not to say that I don't mess up... A LOT... but if you go around regretting everything you've done in life, you have a snowball's chance at happiness. I aim for happiness.

1. I wish I hadn't kept driving on when I should have turned around and gone to see my Brother.
2. I wish I had never learned to eat as comfort.
3. I shouldn't have decided to go that "new" way to work way back when and started my car wreck rampage... (5 wrecks in 5 years... ACK!)
4. I wish I hadn't lost contact with my best friends from High School & College. Thanks to Facebook, I'm working on that one though! :)
5. I wish I hadn't partied quite as much my first couple of years of college.
6. I wish I hadn't given the people I love such a hard time when I was younger.

HUGS!

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

the parting har I can so relate to.but mine was done in the Air force.