October 03, 2009

Happenings...

I've been a bad blogger again... I've been sharing my life, but on a different venue. Yes, I have become addicted to Facebook. I've been in a farming frenzy, finding and getting back in contact with old friends from high school and elsewhere, and I've completely laid my blogging obligations aside for the past few months. This is where I would usually beg your forgiveness and make promises that I'll just not follow through with about being a better blogger... So, I'm going to skip all that and just tell you what I've been up to (besides Facebooking that is).

The Hubby is doing well in his endeavors to become a Master Mason, and will be doing his Fellowcraft lesson in a few weeks. Work is kind of up and down lately. Feast or Famine yanno. I did get to go home early one night last week which was a nice change. We'll just have to see how this weekend goes. Life otherwise has been good for the most part. The Fam is chugging on along with very few bumps in the road lately.

Last weekend was the 4th annual Crop 2 Help out at Springville Camp & Conference Center. There was Glitz and Glamour, Facials, Hand Spas, Fabulous Food, Friends that I've not seen in months, Cool Tees, and Good Times all around! I even got several pages done that I've been carrying pics around for, well, forever to do! Jerri certainly knows how to throw a Retreat! I can't wait till next October and the Crop 2 Help 5th Anniversary Retreat!

Have a Great Weekend All!

2 comments:

j said...

First of all, I LOVE the pink theme to your blog. You are so cool!

I enjoyed seeing you at the crop. Hanging out with you is always the highlight... hilight... bright spot of my weekend!

HUGS!

(I know I should spend some time on Facebook but I am such a loser. One day maybe)

Jerri junque said...

Okay, thank you for the update, but as you know I need to get back to the farm and plow some fields.
Love ya bunches,
jerri