May 17, 2009

Busy Week...

It's been an interesting and busy week for me this week! I worked last Sunday - Tuesday nights which is Always interesting! On Wednesday, I made some cards for Hubby's Lodge (LOL! I never thought I'd "grow up" to be one of those women who's husband went to "Lodge"). Thursday I headed up to the "Mountian" for a visit with the folks and took Daddy to decorate his Daddy's grave Waaaay up in the wilds of DeKalb County. It was a great time to get caught up with Daddy and got to hear a few of his stories again. Friday morning was spent with Mama cleaning the teapots in one of her china cabinets then off to Lunch with Mary and Shan at the Yum Yum Tree... I've not eaten there in nearly 20 years! It was just as good as I remember! Then Home for dinner with Hubby and a little house work. Saturday, I got my hair all curly again... It was long over due! Now it's all bouncy and SHORT, well for me anyway! Last night it was time for some fun with a few buddies out at Zamora for some Roller Derby Action! Tragic City Rollers had a great bout with the girls from PCB! Those beach girls were Tough but our girls pulled out a 20+ point lead win! WOOHOOO! Finally today, I got to just hang out at home and be lazy, well, mostly... I did get some laundry done, and I've got some packing to do. After a morning of teaching CPR for me and a filling for Bill, we're heading off to Philadelphia, MS for a little fun at the Silver Star, and for Bill to meet up with one of his best buddies from High School. Now, that doesn't sound so strange except that they went to High School in Northeastern Wisconsin! Go figure! It should prove to be an interesting trip to say the least! I've met a few of his High School friends before and they were a hoot. Tom won't let me down, I just know it! LOL! All this, and home just in time to get the house and laundry done again before heading back to work on Thursday night. WHEW!

So, How has YOUR Week Been????

Hugs!

3 comments:

j said...

You are a busy lady!

My week was fine and will be even better after THIS week is over. WOO HOO Summer vacation!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I didnt get to the TCR derby, but soon! They said that I could practise with them. I want to do that when my schedule will allow. Will be such fun!

Jerri junque said...

Have fun my friend and try to enjoy your self...