January 19, 2011

I DID IT! DAY TEN!

I may not have done this challenge in the 10 days alloted, but I DID IT!!!! WOOT! And I have found that taking a little time out of my day to jot down a few things and setting things to post for later is Really Handy! Why oh Why didn't I think of this earlier?!?!? Oh well... here's my...

One Confession...

I'm a worrier. I worry about EVERYTHING! I have everyone fooled that I'm all cool, calm and collected, when the reality is that I'm quite often tied in knots on the inside. I'm not saying that I can't handle life as it's dealt to me, I think I do pretty well with the day to day. When things start to fall apart, my inner optimist takes a hard hit. I find myself worrying more about the "What If's" than the immediate problem. It sometimes keeps me up at night. Need meds much? LOL! Most likely. But then, what if they don't work??? (that was a funny... I think) :)

HUGS!

1 comment:

j said...

I worry a lot too Jenn. It has been a lifelong problem. Prayer helps though.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!